Enea delivers constantly improved products and services, anticipating Customers’ expectations due to motivated teams working in a friendly, safe and innovative organisation.
Enea is a leading supplier of integrated raw materials and energy related products and services and other innovative services for the wide range of Customers, recognised for the quality, comprehensiveness and reliability.
On 29 September 2016 the Supervisory Board of Enea approved the document titled: "Enea Capital Group’s Development Strategy until 2030". The new development directions defied in the Strategy anticipate that Enea CG will be:
1. INNOVATIVE: a leader in identification, assessment of the potential and implementation of innovative undertakings on a large scale
2. MULTISERVICE: diversified portfolio of provided services, stable income sources
3. HIGHLY-SPECIALIST: specialist knowledge, competences and maturity in operations in the sector of raw materials and energy
4. AFFECTING THE ENVIRONMENT: a leader in positive changes in the power sector in Poland.
5. EFFICIENTLY UTILISING MARKET OPPORTUNITIES: external environment analysis, flexible response to occurring opportunities, creator of demand for new goods
6. RELIABLE: considerable contribution in the Polish energy security
The primary objective specified in the strategy is growth in the value of Enea CG for shareholders. In order to build a lasting competitive advantage Enea defined 15 strategic goals within four perspectives.
Enea defined over 50% of innovative initiatives increasing the business potential
.... the implementation of which will support e.g. the development of innovative products, services and business lines of Enea CG